Sunday, May 22, 2022

Never-Before-Seen Type of Signal Has Been Detected in The Human Brain/ Wet Bulb temperature is the scariest part of climate change Never Heard


   THOSE OF US who do not yet concede that everything is connected and that there are no accidents are obviously not taking some things into consideration. We ain't integrated, not been integrated, ain't integrating, overmuch. Not all things can be understood simultaneously, yes, this seems true. Space takes place in time, sends you letters from Heart Springs, Moldovia

   Sun Ra used to insist that the entire band learn and incorporate the mistake that one player made. In this way the accidental became deliberate and the wrong became the correct, the greatest act of subversion is to prove that order is arbitary. When I have memories I get some parts right and some parts wrong. The incorrect passages correspond to alternatives. But I am still happy when some adjusted version of the narrative resolves. I can pull from the eucalyptus leaves I smell now the times lived I've sensed through my nose the eucalyptus in the pan-handle of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, an odor wafting back mentally from 1990, a blackbird in South Dakota in 1986 under the sign of the mushroom, 9 hour night of the dalang during a shadow-puppet gamelan performance intoning and rapping on wood in Yogyakarta in 1998, meeting my future wife across the table in 2008 in ZbÄ…zsyn, that first snowball in child-gloves in 1966 in Buffalo...many firsts and many facts-- despite the losses (I also can remember that I can't remember something -- something holds the space of the forgotten open). Eucalyptus? Years in memory are condensed matter physics in the brain. 

 Years in memory are condensed matter physics in the brain.

Or maybe time fragments stack up in the chemical structures of the neurons, perhaps like strings of dna, proteins, peptides, folded into dense packages. As if memory itself were what DNA was all about. One would have to listen and guess about the meanings. The experience returns but what is experience but the impression of a feeling of greater significance, an omen. Perhaps I am overestimating the significance of something. But why would I do that? And why so often? Perhaps I am trying simply to implant a memory. Isn't any idea an over-estimation of what is being thought, seen, heard? Why did my brain store these sets of impressions amid the 86 million cells -- patterns for nesting, learning, retrieving? And why can I think of different spatial arrangements and also recognize what is new, what doesn't fit the previous puzzle? Why must I reconfigure? Why hunt?

  they say some people are unable to listen to new music because they don't recognize it as music. it's all noise to them. the first time I heard noise and thought it musical changed how I perceived almost everything in life and my experience began encountering new dimensions although there is a limit to what my mind can process. somethings are simply noise or unwanted sounds and never can be music seemingly, which also includes a lot of so-called music. but I often don't know how to draw the line. if I draw an analogy between music and memory I see that sounds are in the positions of objects of thought (a memory) and that sounds have no sense in and of themselves just as the objects of thought in and of themselves are anonymous neuro-chemical reactions

dendritic action potentials, a temporal sequence of these triggered together to form a spike train, voltage-gated ion-channels being transmembrane proteins -- these words imply to me something both electrical and sticky at the same time, like some goop that can trap tiny flames & sparks inside a gelatinous bubble, like a spider in amber, but it's all salts and calcium trading electrons, bits and pieces that can't have anything even remotely as personal about them as my memories and yet these same minute chemical reactions indifferently carry forward all we think of as culture and history and knowledge. that they cannot know themselves seems sad and wrong. I want them to know I appreciate them but they of course could care less. they are just too busy supporting everything I think and do to be concerned about what I think and do.

about our brain, read this;

 https://www.sciencealert.com/a-never-before-seen-type-of-signal-has-been-detected-in-the-human-brain?fbclid=IwAR0BOCPZC0pW8rpt7rvPNEfHAd4dSUpMsaG30WEr2t182j7EkpxT8Bn2my8

  this link below refers to areas where wet bulb temperatures (when the outside temperature is too constantly close to that of the human body) can render whole regions unliveable and create a massive wave of displaced people seeking to escape. the climate change means species will migrat and where there is mass migration there will be resource issues. everything is connected.

https://medium.com/the-infinite-universe/wet-bulb-temperature-is-the-scariest-part-of-climate-change-youve-never-heard-of-8d85bef1ca98

 this is a link to a piec of music that evokes wonder through the creation of random scintillating particles building into waves. micro to macro with cosmogonic overtures, one might say

Xenakis La Legende d'Earr

 

 

No comments: